6 Ağustos 2012 Pazartesi

Everyday Like Sunday


İlk kez bir kombin paylasıyorum bugün:) 
Çok özel seçilmiş bir kıyafet degil ama ben bu kıyafetlerin içinde kendimi cok rahat hissediyorum:) Aksam üstü dolasmaya cıktıgımda en rahat ettigim tarzlardan biri…

Kot gömlek vazgecilmezim,havalar böyle sıcak ama cok bunaltıcı olmadıgından bu şekilde giyebildim sevdigim gömlegimi…

It’s the first time that I’ve shared a combination.
It’s not a special clothing but I feel really good in these clothes. When I go out in the evening, I feel comfortable with these lovely clothes. The denim shirt is my  favourite thing. When the weather is not too hot like these days, I can wear my shirt like this…

Hope you like…












Top: Bershka
Shirt:Stradivarius
Jeans:Local shop
Bag:H&M
Sandals:Zeyn
Necklace:Mavi
Watch:Swatch


3 yorum:

  1. That's great outfit!
    I love it!
    Following you back now)

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Thanks dear. following too;)

    YanıtlaSil
  3. çok güzel bir kömbin gömleğin çok güzel :)bu arada blogumda bi çekiliş var beklerim

    YanıtlaSil

Yorumlarınız beni mutlu ediyor:)